- Research in African Literatures
- Transcultural English studies: theories, fictions, realities - PDF Free Download
Donadey Anne. World Literature Today 74 1 : 27— Fludernik Monika. The Fictions of Language and the Languages of Fiction.
Research in African Literatures
The Linguistic Representation of Speech and Consciousness. London and New York: Routledge. Liu Lydia H. Translingual Practice.
- Transcultural English Studies Theories Fictions Realities .
- Arithmetic and Geometry: Papers Dedicated to I.R. Shafarevich on the Occasion of His Sixtieth Birthday Volume I Arithmetic?
- The United States Army 1783-1811.
- Propagation Engineering in Wireless Communications;
- Giant Planets of Our Solar System: Atmospheres, Composition, and Structure: An Introduction (Springer Praxis Books).
Stanford: Stanford UP. New York: Peter Lang.
Rosello Mireille. France and the Maghreb: Performative Encounters.
Gainesville: UP of Florida. Tageldin Shaden M. Which qalam for Algeria? Comparative Literature Studies 46 3 : — Welsch Wolfgang. On the acquisition and possession of commonalities. Amsterdam New York: Rodopi.
Transcultural English studies: theories, fictions, realities - PDF Free Download
Transculturality: The puzzling form of cultures today. London: Sage. Home About us Subjects Contacts. Advanced Search Help. Entire Site De Gruyter Online. Antologia, red.
Ewa Thompson, Trubadurzy imperium. The Novel. Volume 1:History, Geography, and Culture.
Franco Moretti, Princton University Press, David Damrosch, What is World Literature? West Lafayette, Purdue University Press, Jefferson: McFarland, Additional information registration calendar, class conductors, localization and schedules of classes , might be available in the USOSweb system:.
On-line services of the University of Warsaw You are not logged in log in.
Conducted in term: Z. Organized by: Faculty of "Artes Liberales".
- Content Metrics.
- Institutions of the English Novel: From Defoe to Scott.
- Black British Women Writers ‐ Joan Anim-Addo.
- The Social Embeddedness of Media Use: Action Theoretical Contributions to the Study of TV Use in Everyday Life (Communications Monograph).
- Anglophone Studies.
Repatriates, migrants, refugees - the theory of literature in between cultures KONAL Classes will have a workshop-discussion form.